Collaboration with our clients is key to a great party. We first like to meet or chat with you and make sure our vibe fits your style. Next, we provide online access to our planning forms and music database where you can request songs, browse music playlists and complete our essential planning forms. Lastly, we’ll bring the fun and energy your wedding deserves.
We’ve got you covered from the moment you book to your last dance at the end of the night. We make it a point to learn about your style, your overall vision, and what you expect from us.
Taking inspiration from your musical choices, the energy of your guests and the feel of the venue, we’re able to create the perfect soundtrack for your party. No Macarena or Chicken Dance. No cheesy DJ voice. Just simple, well-timed announcements when needed and a professionally-mixed playlist you’ll remember for all the right reasons.
We Got You…
When it comes to our team, it’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. We are uber-organized, easy to work with, professional, a little obsessed (with music) and totally fun (especially when it’s time to party). We are extremely positive, always smile, and add to the energy and excitement for your celebration. We dress professionally, our gear is neat and presentable, we are insured, and we always arrive plenty of time before the event starts.
- We will not play sappy love ballads during dinner.
- We will not play the Chicken Dance, Y.M.C.A, Hokey Pokey or Macarena (unless you really want us too).
- We will not tell jokes, sing, chatter, mumble or say anything awkward on the mic.
- You will not hear any dead space or trainwreck songs transitions.
- We will not play crappy disco.
- We will play the perfect blend of music that suits the occasion.
- We will listen to your thoughts, ideas and what you have to say (it’s your wedding, not ours).
- We will play any requests that you have.
- We will read the crowd and make sure everyone dances their asses off.
- We will host your event with a straightforward and well-spoken approach.